 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12416
12415  |  12417
Subject:
need minifigs, have green, black and yellow bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:08:17 GMT

The Abston Church of Christ is looking for new members, and we're paying in
bricks. If you have any minifigs that fit the following description who'd like
to become Christian, and you need green, black or yellow bricks, perhaps we can
arrange a trade...

We're looking for groups of complete minifigs (20 or more) with hair pieces,
about evenly split between male and female. Females with long hair, Padme hair
or Hermione hair are more valuable than those with pony tails. Minifigs with
blank torsos, or rare town torsos, are more desirable than those who'll need a
change of clothing for church. Those with yellow, brown or pink legs are more
valuable than other colors, and black is least valuable. Patterned legs aren't
in demand at all.

All potential members should have the standard grin, the standard grin with
brows, or female faces without microphones or other features not suitable for
church, and should have yellow hands. Potential members would need to be
present in Abston, Michigan (near Ann Arbor - you won't find it on any map) by
about the 15th of this month.

If you've got 20 or more minifigs looking for a church, please email me. We'll
consider requests for cash but we're more interested in a trade.

Thanks,
Amy Hughes
Minister of Recruitment
Abston Church of Christ