 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15841
Re: Looking for Orange 2 x 4 Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:59:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Nelson wrote:
I'm looking for around 230 orange 2 x 4 bricks.  I have given up finding them
all from one person.  I have a few items to trade, if you are interested in any
of them http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=60872 (castle stuff and
some wall pieces) but otherwise send me the quantity you have and give me a
price.

Thanks,
Michael Nelson

Michael,

If you haven't yet found someone who will sell you the orange bricks you want,
contact me via e-mail.  I can buy these for you the next time I visit my local
Pick-a-Brick and send them out to you.  The cost would be about ten cents per
2x4 plus shipping.  If you do contact me, please include your shipping address
and any deadline you may be working under and I'd be happy to help you out.

- Chris.