  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2061 – 2080 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: various bricks

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GAHuI0.LLC@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) there (...) Look out for the 5840. www.toyworldstore.com may have these. The beville sets may also have the columns you seek (see (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Buried in bricks

Cruel site of the day (www.cruel.com), 4 November 2001 Rest in Interlocking Plastic Piece Pyra Development wants to put fun back into funerals: Turn cremated people into 18-by-18-by-21 inch plastic bricks and build a 24-story-tall LEGO pyramid -- or (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  spare gold bricks

I had planned to build something for the Trust, but I am way too busy to finish it and lack odd pieces. (I started way too late!). Is there anyone here who can use my gold bricks? I'd be happy to mail them out free. -Suz (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Why basic bricks are cheap in US (was Re: More Mindfest Tidbits

Ray Sanders wrote in message <3815C171.E7E205BE@gate.net>... (...) I think you may be right for at least some of the 'special' pieces. For example, the technic pieces are produced in Swiss mainly. BUT, there's also another reason why basic brick (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  First Time....

Asking for LEGO bricks from people.... I have that firehall I'm working on, and, if you scoped the pics, you'll notice that the roof on the tower is not quite good 'nuff. So in order to complete the roof to the firestation, I need: 3x3 black corner (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Direct Printing onto bricks,fig torsos,fig heads, panels,etc

Well Tommy has finally received his machine and familiarized himself with it enough to pretty confidently say that I am in production. I should be caught up with my current projects in a week or so and am open for business. email me. Now you can (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Wanted:1x2 red, yellow bricks w/vertical black stripes

While we're on the topic of longshot pieces for train sets, I need bricks with the 7 vertical black stripes, one in yellow and one in red. These are for a 7735 Cargo Train set I recently received, which is in excellent condition but unfortunately (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

(...) And all the other colors just for luck. I need tan 1x3s. Plates and bricks. At least they're in current sets. While we're at it, the brown 1x4 brick is still a mythological creature. Never been seen in captivity. Speaking of brown, brown roof (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Using two RCX bricks in one robot

As long as there is some surface for the IR to bounce off, the bricks do not have to face each other. Sending messages is the technique that is used and is very effective. You can do this with any of the various programming languages. -- Bob Fay (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Getting inside the new magnet bricks

Has anyone managed to crack open (without damaging the parts) one of the new 2x4 minifig-magnet bricks? I noticed that they were held together with a couple Torx screws, so I bought a precision Torx set (I think it took a T6) and removed the screws. (...) (15 years ago, 5-Apr-10, to lugnet.parts.mod)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Nano System Metrics

I just recently picked up one of the new Nano System sets (Rescue Cutter) and I have to say these miniature blocks are rather cool. I especially like the plates, they're just so "dainty". The 1x2 and 2x2 bricks with studs on the side for SNOT work (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: lugnet.design

Yes! I second this! I'd like to see a subgroup at design.bricks, to talk about the shapes of bricks and how they can be improved. (could be considered .CAD but have you LOOKED in there lately? :). Also, design.sets so the colors and assortments of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: A Mid Summer's Study

That is a very pretty bridge, Adrian. If 1x1 bricks are a problem, I believe that bricks 1 x 2 would look quite nice also, when the're placed in such a way that one of their narrow sides is facing outwards. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Saturday - Castle, Bricks

Auctions ending on Saturday 21 Apr 2001 ---...--- 20 lion head tan bricks (URL) 8 light grey Castle turrets (URL) 16 green 8x8 brick bases (URL) 8 GREY 1x2x2+ arch windows (URL) 8 dark/light grey jail doors (URL) 64 dk grey 5-high tall bricks (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: NEW BULK BRICKS NOW IN STOCK!!!...!!!

(...) Well I got to work this morning & there was a package sitting on my desk. I knew it was from S@H, but was surprised to find out that it was my dark grey 2x4 bricks. I was under the impression that they were on back order. What a great way to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: A LEGO Movie?

The two go hand in hand: Decent bricks = decent sets Ever since this juniorisation rubbish has been in the bricks have become big ugly and...err (whats that last one?). Or is it the other way around, since the bricks have become big and ugly and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Pardon my stupidity...

Ken, As you can see, these "macaroni bricks" got their name due to their shape. They have been produced by TLC since the very first LEGO blocks came out in 1955. There were also half circle bricks as well (from 1955-57 only) and both half circle and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Yellow Low Sloped Corner Bricks?

(...) Kevin, I was using the term that Rob Farver (the king of the sloped bricks) used in the past. He also used "gable connector" to describe the 2x2 peak piece with what looks like someone took a bite out of it. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  For Sale: White 2x2 Round Bricks, female minifigs w/ black hands

I have 1,000 brand new white 2x2 round bricks for sale - $0.50 each plus shipping. I also have 100 female Extreme Team minifigs with green torsos and black minifig hands available in sets of 10 for $8.00/set plus shipping. Mike Poindexter (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  1x2 white and blue groved bricks from roll up doors

Hey peoples i'm looking for 1x2 white and blue groved bricks from various sets.buy/trade (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>