 Local / United Kingdom / 6086
Re: various bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:52:58 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GAHuI0.LLC@lugnet.com...
Well sorry if this upsets anyone (charter of the group type stuff), but
others seem to be doing it, and we dont seem able to get a resolution to • the
UK specific buy sell trade group.

I am trying to complete my large Metro Plaza layout in time for the April
Fest.

I am in need of the following

1. round 2x2 white bricks for making columns - or some equivalent - is • there
such a thing as white columns like the black ones you can get?

Look out for the  5840. www.toyworldstore.com may have these.

The beville sets may also have the columns you seek (see 5895) but these
have 2*2 bricks at the base.

If you find either, I'd be happy taking all the other parts of your hands.

Good luck.

Scott A

2. tree parts - i.e. brown trunks and green leaves like you get in • pirates,
or forestmen, or such. I have a park in the middle of the Plaza, and also
want to put several trees around the edge - just like a London Square.

regards
lawrence