 Local / United Kingdom / 6073
WTB: various bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:28:14 GMT

Well sorry if this upsets anyone (charter of the group type stuff), but
others seem to be doing it, and we dont seem able to get a resolution to the
UK specific buy sell trade group.

I am trying to complete my large Metro Plaza layout in time for the April
Fest.

I am in need of the following

1. round 2x2 white bricks for making columns - or some equivalent - is there
such a thing as white columns like the black ones you can get?
2. tree parts - i.e. brown trunks and green leaves like you get in pirates,
or forestmen, or such. I have a park in the middle of the Plaza, and also
want to put several trees around the edge - just like a London Square.

regards
lawrence