 Local / United Kingdom / 6075
Re: WTB: various bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:45:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Lane writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

1. round 2x2 white bricks for making columns

I have six I found in a bag I bought for 50p at the cheshirefest but there
in a rather poor state so if you want them you can have them for free. I'll
bring them to the sclf anyway.

Steve Lane

You may want to look for the Scala columns in the old doll's house. (set no
3270 I think)

I bought this massive set for £25 new, but it is in storage for several
years. (my daughter is only 15 months old)

Huw may be able to comment on their suitability and provide a picture.

I also seem to remember someone parting out Scala sets a few months ago, but
they may have been after those parts!

Mark