  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  bricks needed (specific & general)

Hi, I am looking for specifiaclly: 2x4x2 sloped clear windshields (need ~25) 2x2x3 extreme high slope yellow or (need ~30) 1x2x3 extreme high slope yellow 1x4 yellow plates (need ~120) general 1x? or 2x? plates any color 1x? or 2x? plates pastel (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: different types of bricks in different years?

(...) Yes, there are many smaller variations in brick molds than what is shown on Peeron. That site only tracks 'functional' differences in the brick. That is changes that effect the way you use bricks to build things. Many of the smaller mold (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Cool stuff in Scala 3117

Hey: The first thing you may wish to know about scala is that it is only semi- compatible with regular lego bricks -- for example, only bricks 2 studs across will work on the baseplate. Despite this shortcoming, I like the baseplate a lot. I see (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.scala)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Thoughts on McPromo Sets

(...) #1 has the most bricks, and is the best model (what *is* the #2 model?). But set #2 has black bricks & slopes. #3 has the pink plates, and #4 has green bricks and slopes. The nice thing about the printed McD slopes is they are smooth, so it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: How do you guys do it?

(...) Mike, Here's what went on in my initial sort. Keeping in mind I decided to sort before I committed any money to a storage system, here's what I did: -- The Process -- I dumped one of my 14-gallon buckets full of brick onto a free table (freed (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

Check out LEGO 4 dimensional bricks at eBay Item #232646892 - Lego Red 1x1x1x1 bricks lot of 25 (URL) to lugnet.off-topic.fun... Frank eBay booboo police (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:GAtAur.7sr@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) line. Maybe I'll alternate light grey bricks with dark (...) If you alternate light grey bricks with dark grey plates you would (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Old bikes

(...) If you want to use the correct bricks with holes instead of the modern technic bricks you used, use these: (URL) Niels (21 years ago, 21-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: What is the largest lego steam engine ever built?

(...) bricks long and the tender is an additional 33 bricks, making a grand total of 97 bricks. The wheel arrangement for a Big Boy is 4-8-8-4 plus another 7 axels on the tender. There is a picture of a very early prototype on my web site, but I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: New MOC: 1:18 scale BMW M5 Sedan

(...) Heh, thanks. (...) Well, I used LDraw a lot for a few years, so I got to be pretty familiar with the dimensions of lego parts, and how they need to be oriented to get everything to line up properly. Familiarity with the dimensions of technic (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) ya, except the weighting I'd prefer would be "put your customer number in, OK we found how much you spent at S@H last year... that's what each of your votes is worth" :-) And I'd be Ok with the fact that my votes weren't worth the most. (Hi (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Last chance to order from Box O' Bricks!

Hello everyone, If you've been pondering an order from Box O' Bricks, now is the time to act. Sometime later this evening, we will stop accepting new orders and close our shop doors. So, come on over to Brickbay and place that order now or you may (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout prep Saturday?

(...) Doubtful - The layout is still rather fluid including e-mailing with Calgary. (...) AFAIK the clearance height is fourteen bricks including track. ie. Set the train on some track on a table, and put a stack of fourteen bricks beside it - the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  (D) BRICKS auctions closing

I have many lots closing in the next couple of days at www.guarded-inn.com/bricks They include adventure minifigs, car parts, tan, dark gray, logs, animals, chains, skeletons, and much, much more. (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Cleaning Bricks

No, because dishwashers heat the water to way past 40 degrees C. Which will inevitably melt your LEGO bricks and probably stuff up your dishwasher. Washing machines that have a cold water cycle and a pillowcase half-full of LEGO are probably your (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Light bricks with light?

(...) Ah! You've given me an idea! My initial suggestion was to put a light_source inside the 3001.dat, but I can see why that might not give the best result. What if we made each of the three stud4.dat's into light_objects (or some similar (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Need help identifying printed bricks...

Thank you for the detailed explanation Gary. I'm planning on ordrering your CD/book as soon as it is made available. Especially since I keep finding old bricks in the batch I mentioned earlier. There are several bricks without the posts underneath, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  FA (eBay) - Bricks and Sets

I have the following lots that will close Sunday nite. Thanks in advance for looking. 532012031: Lego Set 6007 Bat Lord - MISB Current bid: $5.02 Auction ends on: Dec-31-00 19:45:30 PST (URL) 330 Assorted Blue Bricks Bidding starts at: $3.99 Auction (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  For Sale! 2x2x3.3 octagon bricks in Lt. Gray

Hello, I have 69 2x2x3.3 Light Gray octagon bricks for sale. They are in good to excellent condition, most being in excellent condition or new. I am selling the lot for $25.00 All interested parties please E-mail. Thank You. Sincerely, Doyle (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Big Bricks - 600% Scale

(...) Although commendable, I wouldn't say it was unique. All the bricks in this picture (including the space buggy) are 6x, except for the Fire Chief's car, which is 10x: (URL) also work better if the top surface is one plate thick with tiles on (...) (17 years ago, 26-May-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>