 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10803
10802  |  10804
Subject:
Last chance to order from Box O' Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:49:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone,

If you've been pondering an order from Box O' Bricks, now
is the time to act.  Sometime later this evening, we will
stop accepting new orders and close our shop doors.
So, come on over to Brickbay and place that order now
or you may miss out on some good deals.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mhader

As of this posting, we still have over 50,000 bricks in
all six of the basic colors.  We're moving out of the
BoB warehouse (our apartment) in a few weeks, so we are
closing up shop and dividing the rest of the bricks
among ourselves.  Come get your share today before it
is too late!

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mhader

A personal note:
I would like to express my thanks to our customers these
past 8 or 9 months for allowing us to continue to offer
a bulk brick alternative to the overpriced offerings of
Lego Shop @ Home.  It has been loads of fun, especially
when we get to see the looks on the faces of our friends
and families when they walk in the door.  Loading up the
moving van with my share of the bricks should be fun as
well! :)

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mhader

--
Box O' Bricks