 CAD / 10898
Re: Old bikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:48:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mark Chittenden wrote:
   I had made an LDRAW version of the old 393 & 394 motorcycles back around September ‘02, but had to make due with the ‘new’ style 17 x 43 tyre and large wheel. Then a couple weeks ago I was surfing Brickshelf from school, saw that someone else had made a virtual model as well, but had the ‘correct’ tire and wheel. Couldnt ‘refind’ that gallery when I got home, but I think it was yours (it also had the wonderful rendered pic of the 3 LEGO classic cars). Just downloaded your unofficial technic 9 tooth gear and old 17 x 43 tire so I can ‘correct’ my virtural models. Thanks thanks and thanks!

Here’s what my modeling efforts turned out (with the ‘alternative’ tyre solution): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15039

If you want to use the correct bricks with holes instead of the modern technic bricks you used, use these: http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=10785

Niels