 CAD / 10899
Re: Pov Prob
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:52:29 GMT

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Hq463L.1vAH@lugnet.com...
Hi all

I'm trying to get Lpub to generate instructions but it fails with "can't • find
bucket.bmp. check pov ray message window"

pov ray says

bad option syntax or error opening ini / def file "lpub."

I cant find this file

How can I fix this? I'm sure it's something painfully obvious.

I had the same problems with the "bad option syntax or error opening ini /
def file lpub"-message (I hadn't used LPub for a long time) and, indeed,
couldn't find any .ini or .def file. So I uninstalled LPub and reinstalled
it. Fixed the problem for me. Not obvious but hopefully it will work for you
too.

Have a good Yalda and/or a Merry Christmas,
Jeroen