  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: what has happened to these parts?

(...) my brick 1 x 2 with ferry windows pattern was very similar to 3004p06.dat brick 1 x 2 with black grille pattern. however the p06 used rect.dat which gave a 24 colored edge around the black stripes. also my ferry windows stripes were more (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Chrome Queen's ship (was Re: 15 lbs and counting)

(...) Huh? The only chrome _parts_ I know are: 1. Divers (Aquanauts?) Cristal (#???) 2. Divers (Aquanauts?) Knive (#37) 3. Divers (Aquanauts?) Harpoon like things (#38) 4. Classic (very classic) tap (white 1x2 witch chrome tap) (#???) 5. Some (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Roll Call

(...) Hey Adam! (...) What's a LCAD list, and where is the new one ... ? I stink. I know of one more person (met him today) - John Morgan. Works with computers just like Mike. Very friendly individual. What do you collect? Trade? etc...;) (...) Here (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  Newbie/Other 3D Programs

Having just found this server yesterday night, I'm *overwhelmed* with the amount of information here! I picked up the whole PoVRay/Ldraw package a few years ago (I think....), and decided that PoV was not for me. I've since graduated to trueSpace (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Cost per piece?

J-Men HQ wrote in message ... (...) must (...) Of course there is no "perfect" way, but the better sets seem to cost about 10 cents a piece or less, using the piece count on the box. Of course, this doesn't take into account the relative value of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.market.theory)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Train tables

(...) Naa. Neither approach is **better**. They are just different. (...) Sure. To do a PNLTC module base takes some wood, some paint, some hardware. 100 bucks at most, and that's no doubt high. Then there is the track itself, as well as the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  FA: Freight train lots - ends May 31 (Mon)

Freight Train Auction ===...=== This auction consists of freight cars, track, cranes, trucks, minifigs, freight loads and autos from three sets, the Freight and Crane Railway 4565, the Crane Car 4552, and the Train Cars, 2126. Most items have (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  RE: Floor plan

Hi, Great input! Here's some misc. comments and ramblings: In defense of Saturday's arrangement, I think we were interested in getting set up, and not spending a lot of time moving the ~80? chairs in the room and then having to re-set up the (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  15 lbs and counting

Weighed my Millennium Falcon last night and It's up to 15 pounds. Refining the lower surface demanded plenty of plates so the wieght creeped up a little bit. Simply flipping it over is a bit of a chore now. But all the details are coming together. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Anyone in the triangle area interested in a Memorial Day Weekend get together

(...) Not that my place isn't a bit of a mess (but that can be cured...just got to hide all those great unopened sets...). Actually, things really improved a couple weekends ago when I built my Lego train table. The support is a bunch of those (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Classic space

All I wanted to say is that classic space *ROCKS*! AAaaarghh!!!! Why wasn´t I borned 5 years earlier? I was borned 1984, and in 1990, I started wanting LEGO sets. Allright, you can buy them in auctions over the Internet. But my parents won´t let me (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  WANTED: Tan Elements

Hi, I need tan elements (and quick) for a project. I need 1xYs, 2xYs, and things like pillars, arches, etc. Basically, anything useful in creating buildings. Any reasonable offers for any amounts of elements considered. There just aren't enough tan (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: First BayLUG meeting deemed "a success"!

(...) This was a very good sized room especially if we want to separate club and visitor activities - for now, not too small, not too big. I'm glad we were favorably received. We could line up the tables so half the room is for visitor interaction (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Yet another EP1 nitpick

(...) a (...) While he did say that, I got the impression that Watto was inferring "Just in case you happen to be a Jedi, I'm immune, but I don't think you're a Jedi, because you strike me as being rather stupid and reckless." As to the waving of (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Build your own R2!

(...) At first I thought this too, but as long as LEGO keeps making the RCX with 3 inputs and outputs then a smaller one may be a good idea. A smaller less exspensive computer may be able to do things its bigger brother cannot. For example, people (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Question about old train set

(...) Yes the 3x3 (low sloped) corner yellow bricks did come in the 7740 (4 to a set). But I contacted the eBay seller of the bid (where there were 18 of these). He (living in Israel) works part time for TLG, and got these slopes in a special (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Roll Call

Hi everyone! I just moved back to Knoxville from Chicago. I know I've written to Mike before, and I think I recognize Pawel from the old LCAD list, but I wonder who else is out there? Sounds like Naji might be a new person. (By the way Naji, that's (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  The History of Building Movie Palaces.

Last week I met some of my fellow Michigan AFOLs in Ann Arbor for lunch, and brought along an incomplete Theater building (Movie Palace) that I was building. They really like my Notched Arch Art Deco design. This was one of 2 Movie Palaces I am in (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  Parts from 6716 Weapons Wagon for sale/trade - also cannon needed

I need to supply my Pirate navy with cannon, and have been buying a bunch of 6716 Weapons Wagons ((URL) to get the cannon. I can use some of the mini-figs and horses as cavalry for my Wild West setup, but don't need everything. Things of interest to (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

  24 stud "autoboxcar"  [DAT]

heres my autoboxcar with larger doors. right now I have in plans a 48 stud box car. it is going to be with "LOL" regular panels and a door made out of just bricks/plates.(perhaps a baseplate with tiles?) 0 32 stud hicube autoboxcarh 0 Name: (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

bricks
(score: 0.867)

More:  Next Page >>