 Star Wars / 2528
Re: Chrome Queen's ship (was Re: 15 lbs and counting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:09:57 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

I must have missed the whole silver brick trading thing. Was there really a big
noise about the silver bricks? The train people are always carrying on about how
cool it would be to make a chrome train. Anyway, I was just curious about the
whole silver brick hoopla (I am not looking for any; I have a couple.) Were the
bricks only available in the US?

Huh? The only chrome _parts_ I know are:
1. Divers (Aquanauts?) Cristal (#???)
2. Divers (Aquanauts?) Knive (#37)
3. Divers (Aquanauts?) Harpoon like things (#38)
4. Classic (very classic) tap (white 1x2 witch chrome tap) (#???)
5. Some (Truck) exhaust pipe(s) (#???)
6. Any more...?

I have never seen bricks or plates in chrome, like #3001 for example.

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko