 Star Wars / 2530
Re: 15 lbs and counting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:46:38 GMT

On Tue, 25 May 1999 19:46:39 GMT, "Ben Fleskes" <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote:

[snip update on 15.lb MF]

I look forward to seeing more photos.

ps I could see Lego coming out with a Naboo Queen's ship, built entirely with
chromed sloped bricks.  Now that would be cool.  Then again, if they didn't use
chrome on the Naboo Fighter, they probably wouldn't on the larger ship, but one
can only hope that Lucas would simply demand it so and it would happen.

I think the chrome is much more important on the Queen's ship than it is on
the Naboo fighters.  The fighters just need a high-gloss enamel...

Steve