  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Modulex Bricks

Hi Thomas, (...) The Modulex company is not an direct relation of the LEGO companies. Although they were together a long time ago. (...) More details would make a larger strucutre at the end again (...) The weight of the ABS would be just the same (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: **WTB Orange 1x4s**

(...) Mostly regular bricks, but they also included (sorry, can't remember quantities) 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 regular orange bricks; 1x2, 1x3, 2x2, 2x3 orange slopes; and 1x2, 1x3, 2x2, 2x3 inverse orange slopes. Orange plates, tiles, etc. are proliferating (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??

I had always been looking for the very first 1949 LEGO sets with plastic bricks, but the closest I ever got to was circa 1950... a year after the 1949 introduction of the LEGO brick (known as Automatic Binding Bricks until 1953). My German collector (...) (12 years ago, 26-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  update: over 400 batches at 'goingx2'

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level. If no one else wants it for (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Tightening Bricks

(...) Is there any worry about exhausting the lubricant (or is there no lubricant)? I suppose WD-40 would rejuvenate it if it did get exhausted. (...) If the surroundings of the water well are large enough, one could hide the plastic wrap behind a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

For those that didn't know, such as myself, the offical Lego link is at: (URL) want to read the part where Ashleigh asks, "Is there a multicolored brick?" And yes, they are called "flame-colored bricks". -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

(...) Content for your PocketPC or Palm is now available. I have been working hard the last few weeks creating a pocket presence for the Advanced Building Brick hobbyist. Using the new Mazingo service, I have created the new e-journal "Bricks in my (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.in.eva, lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish, lugnet.lego, lugnet.edu, lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Castle Bucket Ideas (Re: Parts Pack Survey)

(...) I would want at least: grey bricks 1 x n (including all the way up to 1 x 16 grey bricks 2 x 2 corner grey facet/diagonal bricks 3 x 3 and 5 x 5 turret top type pieces (corner and half pieces) castle walls in grey including all patterns (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Modulex bricks.

One day when I was a kid my father brought back some Lego from his workplace -- a printing shop. Turned out they had been using what I thought of as "micro Lego" for a scheduling system, before the days of computers, but once they got a computer (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Super-Cargo Ship of the Great Lakes

You may find David Karrs tanker inspiring: (URL) for the bricks, I ususally use red bricks for the hull instead of black. The reason why is because red bricks seem to be in more abundance then black. (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

(...) Ahoy, In Port Brique, the sea wall is 12-13 bricks high, with the dock located about half way up at 6 bricks high. The streets are created with 8x16 (or bigger) bricks located on top of the sea wall. The visible parts are red outlined in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Saturday - Bricks, Plates, Wild West, Shapes, Town, Trains, Star Wars, Castle

Auctions ending on Saturday 30 Dec 2000 ---...--- 170 DARK GREY bricks (URL) 302 TAN bricks, good size range (URL) 204 TAN plates many sizes (URL) 270 Dark grey plates 1x2 - 2x6 (URL) 15 brown log walls + 147 bricks (URL) 44 trans-blue 1x4x3 panel (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Eeeek! New Milk Float!

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:37DFC02C.554DC4...ate.edu... (...) I've started doing something like that. I noticed there was a slight gap between the folds of cardboard at one end. I've found I can reversibly bend the box a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) If that's their concern, then it's too late. MegaBloks ProBuilder sets 9760 for $20 and 9780 for $50 include about 150 and 600 grey 2x4 bricks respectively, as well as a number of 1xN grey bricks, tons of grey plates, and a lot more, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks & Blocks Outlet in Ontario

Alan, Thanks for the indepth report. Oh, and I enjoyed the interview I watched with you and commandN. It was a great interview. By the way, the book is great and I have given it to friends and families that have lots of bricks but do not know what (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: The Big House and a Website Update

(...) (URL) love that house!!! The time you spent actually lighting it is cool, but I can't get over how nice that house is.... I only wish I could live in a house as nice as that... Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  LEGO Factory parts list - Basic Technic Bricks

Oddly enough, this bunch contains no actual Technic bricks. Parts are grouped in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. Note: I'm assuming that the 1x6 bar is the closed-studs variety, based on its behavior in LDD - can anyone confirm that? Marc Nelson (...) (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Silver bricks

Good Luck ! TLG included one silver brick in each of the 25th Anniv bulk buckets / tubs. Set numbers were in the range 3025-3030 with 3029 & 3030 being duplo sized. So you would have to locate quite a number of tubs/buckets or find someone selling (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Printed Bricks

(...) Thanks for directing me to your scans Heather (and for adding the new ones). I was going to respond to your last post on this subject and say that these pics will definitely help out with my project. I am trying to record from which sets the (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Old bricks

Recently, I was at a garage sale and found a nearly complete Black Seas Barracuda set with original instructions and box. I noticed right away that it had pieces that didn't belong to the set. After I got it home, I looked through it and found some (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>