  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My attempt at a railway bridge

(...) Nice. It is nice and beefy - but not too beefy. I find a lot of technic built bridges to be a bit to big and clunky for my taste but this has a nice feel and size to it IMO. I wish TLG made sand blue/sand green/teal technic bricks. That would (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  Q: How to handle commissions?

I've got to admit being slightly lost & stunned on this one, and would appreciate any advice from people who have done this before. Recently I've had someone ask to commission a copy of one of my models, and i'm trying to figure out how the heck (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  Re: My attempt at a railway bridge

(...) Thanks Jonathan - I'm happy to get some feedback on it since I really was a bit unsure lately whether this behemoth was worth all the time and effort. But maybe I will finally get it finished (with all the fine-tuning that is) to show it on a (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  Rutland Gondola

I'm slowly adding to my collection of vintage Rutland locos and cars. The latest is a Rutland gondola, based on an old photo found (URL), and an n-scale version pictured (URL) here>. (2 URLs) NELUG Gallery> The sides of the gondola are built from (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  My attempt at a railway bridge

Hi all, I always meant to show this - but didn't manage to translate the describing page to English. Anyway, it's finally done (the page, that is - the bridge itself is still a work-in-progress). Enjoy: (URL) not architecturally thrilling, but it's (...) (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  New BBB wheels and colors

First, a big thanks to the community for making Big Ben Bricks possible. Big Ben Bricks has enjoyed the support of many over the years and for that I thank each and everyone of you. I am pleased to announce two things: 1) Big Ben Bricks has two new (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

Since I was a kid collecting lego, I've had a fantasy of setting up all my sets (at that time, 70's town) in an integrated display- I mean, how cool would that be?!? I have never had the luxury of room to do that at home, but the NCLUG LEGO-palooza (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  HRI Student Design Competition

The HRI Student Design Competition ===...=== The HRI2008 conference will host a student design competition to foster young talents. The goal of the competition is to create exciting new ideas for interaction between robots and humans. The emphasis (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.events)

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  Re: Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

Ciao Giuliano, sinceramente ieri sera , dopo aver aspettato quasi 1/2 ora per riuscire a connettermi al sito, le mie aspettative sono scese sotto le scarpe. Molti pezzi sicuramente, ma speravo fossero a prezzi più popolari, e ci fossero più pezzi (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  Going out of Business sale at Bucy's Bricks - 40% off now!!

Hello, All of my Parts, Instructions and Gear are now 40% off. Happy shopping! Thanks, John Bucy's Bricks (URL) (17 years ago, 1-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) You didn't miss anything but the weight limit. First class is _still_ available for shipment to Spain (you can find it if you click on the "Rate charts and complete information for Spain" link and scroll down towards the bottom), but it maxes (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

bricks
(score: 0.431)

  peeron inventory corrections

Nov 28 223-3: 40 1x1 Round Bricks I have 20 of the 223 parts packs and all have the 1x1 round brick with straight sides, Brick 1x1 Round, Old 3062-old also all the parts packs come with different amounts of bricks. This is not memtioned. So what (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.inv)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

  Here's a question...

(since things are plenty quiet around here :) ) So you're at a show or flea market or somewheres where there are those selling their wares... You happen to notice a bin/tote/garbage can/whathaveyou full of LEGO bricks. Do you get immediately (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

  Re: SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

I really like the concept of SpringBrick, however I see a neat opportunity for you guys to do something different than what the traditional Fests offer. Choosing a date where out-of-state AFOLs could attend might be an issue. As my oldest enters (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

  Peeron inventory corrections

Dec 4 403-1: train couplers and wheels 2 737 Red Plate 2 x 4 with Coupling, Female can be three in some sets (blue and red box without window), inventory is on the back of the box. Picture of blue box sent through regular Peeron submission. The (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.inv)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

  Re: Is there a tool that can fix problems with .ldr/.ldd files?

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:JryKHD.n44@lugnet.com... (...) [snip] (...) This isn't about the brick's file itself. It's just that I don't understand the way LDD is placing bricks and messing up their rotation (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) Well, I think everyone on here is at least a "LEGO Geek". I've been a few of these from time to time.. (I haven't attended DraconCon since I got into bricks.. so I guess I went from Con Geek to LEGO Geek.. I think the image of the Cosplay geek (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) Snipped Daves buying frenzies... (...) I rarely buy used Lego anymore, mostly because I still have way too much that is unsorted currently in my collection. Most of the used pieces I did buy came from lots on ebay, some of them were worth way (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

  "American" 4-4-0 Wood Burning Steam Engine Custom Sets

Howdy! I'm pleased to announce that I have finished building and am ready to sell copies of one of my favorite MOCs, my Sava Railways #805 "American" 4-4-0 wood burning steam locomotive, just in time for the holidays no less! (URL) Each locomotive (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) I'm somewhere between these two, I guess (not that this ever seems to happen to me). I look to see what's in there first before getting excited. Used lego from 2002 (say) doesn't really excite me that much. Considering that most people's (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.430)

More:  Next Page >>