  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 62 Bricks - What will you build with yours?

Well, we've had a few new folks register, but no new models submitted for a bit. Here are a couple suggestions to go about the challenge of building something with exactly 62 bricks: Count out any 62 bricks of the same color Count out 62 of the same (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jul-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.455)

  A simple rollercoaster...

This weekend I built a simple rollercoaster together with my youngest son (he's 19 now!). It's nothing compared to the big coasters some others have built, but we did have fun! It only uses 'plain' Lego, old 4.5V train parts, standard bricks, so (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc)

bricks
(score: 0.455)

  Re: Miniland Classic Spaceman

Hi Bill, has been a long time since this great weekend: (URL) In 2007 I also started to build some miniland scale space stuff, including Classic Spacemen in various colors: (2 URLs) I thought the 2x2 Brick-Head is somehow to unshaped. Therefore I (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.455)

  Miniland Classic Spaceman

My version of a spaceman from the Classic Space of the early 80's. Built to "miniland scale" like the models in Miniland in the Legoland theme parks. (URL) Built for the (URL) Creativity Challenge #6>. I just wish LEGO had produced the 1x2 brick (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  LEGO(R) minifigure turns 30

On Monday the LEGO(R) minifigure will turns 30 It's not every day that a children's toy becomes a design icon but in the case of LEGO minifigure, those tiny plastic male and female figurines that animate (in an inanimate sort of way) children's (...) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Wireless Power for LEGO Trains?

I know this is a long way off (think 2050) but, on Thursday, Intel revealed prototypes of a new wireless power supply. If this ever comes to market, think of the possibilities! Battery powered LEGO Trains that never need to be charged! NXT bricks (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:K5pKBo.Ivo@lugnet.com... (...) Could you please add the following: LDDP builds a sorted model around the 0,0,0 point for X,Y,Z - but this is an incorrect way to sort a model. (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) If you plan on selling your instructions online be it ebay, some other auction house, or your own website make sure you have the following. "Legal Notice Required Per Directive Of The LEGO Group for Online Listings via Legal Analyst of LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  RCX infrared broken -- what now?

I recently dug my old MindStorms sets out of storage after about five years of inactivity. Naturally the RCXes (I have three) all needed to have their firmware re-installed. I was able to successfully refresh two of the bricks but not the third. I (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Could someone ask him about mold allignment? I've often heard that the part tolerances are so strict that you can't see the difference with the naked eye, but I own bricks where one wall is twice as thick as the opposite wall. If they're only (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Vignette - Requiem.

(...) 68 views and no replies?!? What a bunch of lame-o's we are! A very cool vignette--poignant and effective, with an economy of bricks. I like the tree, and I like the overall staging. Forgive a dumb question, but I'm not really up on LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

(...) I didn't get any funky colors in my P.A.B. from Brickworld; but I didn't get any 1X1 plates at all. However, I did notice some non-color quality issues with 1X1 False Brown bricks. I got some of the 1X1's in the Northbrook P.A.B. on Friday, (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Last chance for engraved aluminum brick keychains!

(URL) Hey folks, If you want a customized keychain in time for BrickCon, this is your last chance to order. I'll probably bring some to the event, but orders for engraved bricks must be in by Friday. (URL) Thanks for your interest! --Bram (16 years ago, 18-Aug-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

(...) Sorry. I should've explained what I meant by that. I really hate the new shade of Brown, so instead of calling "new" Brown or "Reddish" Brown, I call it "False" Brown. "False" is meant only to modify the color brown, not the bricks (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Re: How to hide wires for Train Layout

(...) Your extensive use of wiring requires that you raise you layout off of the baseplates. Using large bricks (4 x 16) or building a surface of 2 x 4 or similar bricks and raise your track by one brick level would allow for small conduits where (...) (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  NJ AFOL photography assignment request

Greetings New Jerseyans, I have fallen in love with a couple of historic buildings in South Orange that I would like to attempt to model out of LEGO bricks but have only been able to find a few photos on the Internet and in books. Unfortunately I'm (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

bricks
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Review of family trip to LDC Schaumburg

(...) It was actually fun for all of us, including my wife, whom one of the staff helped build a little lego baseball. She also got into watching the kids race their cars down the tracks, which attracted some of the girls (there wasn't any boys at (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.453)

  RE: Very nice building. What part is this?

Hi, It's a tap, See: (URL) a fine part! Best regards, Daan Bargerbos -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] Namens Jonathan Lopes Verzonden: woensdag 6 augustus 2008 15:19 Aan: (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 0.453)

  Very nice building. What part is this?

I like this building a lot. (in addition the the other buildings in this BShelf acct). I am wondering what part is used on this. It is on the 2nd floor, white, towards the bottom of the white window frame treatments. (there are three of them) It (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.town, lugnet.inv)

bricks
(score: 0.453)

  LEGOdometer

As is my tendency, here’s an absurdly long treatise describing the development of a LEGO Train Odometer Car (a.k.a. the “LEGOdometer”). (URL) A Little Background. After religiously attending them for several years, I stopped going to LEGO train (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.453)

More:  Next Page >>