 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4279
4278  |  4280
Subject:
A simple rollercoaster...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:21:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This weekend I built a simple rollercoaster together with my youngest son
(he's 19 now!). It's nothing compared to the big coasters some others have
built, but we did have fun!

It only uses 'plain' Lego, old 4.5V train parts, standard bricks, so nothing
fancy like loops etc.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/RollerCoaster/Version2/1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/RollerCoaster/Version2/2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/RollerCoaster/Version2/3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/RollerCoaster/Version2/ssa52444.avi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/RollerCoaster/Version2/ssa52463.avi

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=338677 after moderation

The trickiest part is having enough speed to climb, while still going slow
enough not to tip over in the curves...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm