  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4541 – 4560 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 6285 modified

(...) Very nice. The standard Black Seas Barracuda/Black Shark/Dark Shark is crying out for a gaff sail. -snip- (...) Nice minifig, too. Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  C1000 promo sets

These sets are given away by for free by a Dutch supermarket called C1000. The promo continues for a few weeks, so there may be more to come... (12 URLs) Rick. (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.db.scans)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'

"Colin" <freshfroot@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:HIBJD2.DMq@lugnet.com... (...) author (...) I have just received a copy of this (thanks Colin!) and I'm surprised that this post hasn't generated more interest (so I'm raising it's profile to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: New scenery MOCs ... (+ new pics)

(...) Ben (and others) - thanks for the praise. I'm glad you like it. I don't have any specific close-ups of it, but these were taken with it as part of a display unit (hope you like the station too - first look at my bow-window): (2 URLs) And as (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  22 lb LEGO parts Lot for auction; more

(Auctions ending SUNDAY NIGHT) I have listed on ebaY a lot of 22 lbs of used LEGO parts. I have 8 other auctions as well; including rare sealed Bellevile sets from 1994 and minifig lots. See them at: (URL) also have 70,000 NEW parts and hundreds of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.284)

  Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles

(...) standout, also the recessed, angled windows near the front. Excelent greeblage, and I especially liked all the inset areas. It was difficult to get a sense of scale on it (although clearly minifig), how long/wide is it? The only thing I didn't (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  My second MOC in CAD

So I have yet to get my digital camera and have opted for the CAD approach once again. This model, as my previous one is western themed. I don't know why this theme compells me as it does, posibly becuase of the possibilities which were never (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando

Well its finally happened and I couldn't be happier ! Been talking with the marketing folks at The LEGO Imagination Center Orlando and they agreed to allow the Greater Florida Lego Train Club/Users Group to have a display case in the store on a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  2 months to Scottish fest

It is 2 months to the Scottish Fest on Saturday 27th September, Aberdour Boat Club, Shore Road, Aberdour, Fife. Aberdour is just over the Forth bridge from Edinburgh. Ian Bishop has offered to bring people from Glasgow. Scott Arthur has offered to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

I'd just like to echo what others have said. Top creation with shedloads of detail there. The trees look great, the windows are great, hey even the drainage is great. I really like the detailing at the top of the tower with all its nice angles. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  New scenery MOCs - debuting as instructions

I'd like to announce two of my MOCs are available as instructions, exclusively through Jake McKee's Building Instructions Portal. For once, they're not actually trains, but I stick them on layouts anyway... I haven't featured either of these on my (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !!

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Re: I'll Shut-up, now

steve, steve, steve, As i sit here drinking my cup of Tim Hortons. (URL) reading all these posts (that even got Bruce out of the wood work) I cant help but feel a little bit responsible. So just to beat this already dead horse, (...) umm, ~HELLO~ (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  MHoF update : Black Falcon wins!

Black Falcon won June 2003's poll to be this month's Minifig Hall of Fame inductee. Black Falcon always did good in the previous polls, but with Blacktron 1 and others out of the way, no one could stop him from winning. Only Futuron and King Kahuna (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, lugnet.underground, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Re: MHoF update : Black Falcon wins!

If lugnet.castle is going to band together again, my vote would be to elect the Princess minifig. In fact, I'm voting for her right now. -Aaron "Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:HIAKLz.K1s@lugnet.com... (...) Fame (...) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Re: The Nazgul

Reed, Your creation is fantastic! I like the use of minifig arms as claws. Very Nice! Ben (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Brickfest Moonbase Fluidics

(...) Heh (...) Sounds good to me. Maybe we can order some Maryland-esque crabs? Hey Brickfest Spacers, Okay, well... (...) To go along with this update and because there are about two weeks left, I thought it would be a good idea to address a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Chissà se le fosche pupille di Willy....

(...) siccome le pupille di willy sono daltoniche e registrano solo sfumature classic space grigio/blu (fatto eccezione per il giallo trasparente se presente in angolazioni slope 33) hanno notato la 6970 già l'anno scorso, ma non riescono a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

Hello! (...) Thanks! For the comment and particularly for the suggestions. Anyway, some of the pieces you suggested are already in the gallery. But because there are more than 48 pictures in the folder the gallery was automatically split over (in (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) So despite the problems some people had with the site, enough people seemed to be able to see it ;) Nice one Jeff. I look forward to seeing what series 2 holds (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

  Minifigs to be squashed at Brickfest by Giant Tomatos!

Dave Eaton and I have been discussing fun, quick game concepts for Brickfest this year. Being the blood thirsty and sadistic freak that we Brikwarriors all love, Dave suggested the following: - Attack of the killer tomatos - TL7 drunken barfight - (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest)

minifig
(score: 0.283)

More:  Next Page >>