 Gaming / 1514
1513  |  1515
Subject:
Minifigs to be squashed at Brickfest by Giant Tomatos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:50:04 GMT

Dave Eaton and I have been discussing fun, quick game concepts for Brickfest
this year. Being the blood thirsty and sadistic freak that we Brikwarriors all
love, Dave suggested the following:

- Attack of the killer tomatos
- TL7 drunken barfight
- Cube wars (think inter-office politics gone awry)
- TL0 Flinstones vs. Dinosaurs
- Jerry Springer Live!

So, start preparing: Build giant tomatos. Create psychic drunkards with laser
swords, find your minifig three-hole punch, put those Dino parts to good use,
and dress up Timmy as "Angry child who has to parent his drunken, drug abusing
father".

If you would like to participate, we could use help in preparation. If you can
build one or more of the following for the games, it would be a great help:

Human scale tomatos- with faces or without

A roofless bar

A roofless Office Cubical maze

A quarry

Foul-mouthed crowds or 'special guests'