 Castle / 17556
Re: MHoF update : Black Falcon wins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:35:59 GMT

If lugnet.castle is going to band together again, my vote would be to elect
the Princess minifig.  In fact, I'm voting for her right now.

-Aaron

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message
[Black Falcon] won June 2003's poll to be this month's Minifig Hall of • Fame
inductee. Black Falcon always did good in the previous polls, but with • Blacktron
1 and others out of the way, no one could stop him from winning. Only • Futuron
and King Kahuna were close to him him the race to the top.¬ (click on • image to
go to website)¬

<http://www.rotule.qc.ca/mhof/<http://www.rotule.qc.ca/mhof/blackfalcon.jpg>

[Important note !!!]¬
Due to the fact that this is announced late in the month, the new poll • will be
for electing 2 minifigs and will last until September 1st.¬ ¬

[Don't Forget To Vote !]¬
You can vote once a day, so come back daily to make sure your favorite • Minifig
gets all the attention he deserves!¬ ¬

[Help needed !]¬
I'm looking for newsgroups help to gather content for the Minifig Hall of • Fame
winners' pages.  For the moment, the only content is a small description • next to
a picture for the winners, but I'd like to make a page for each of them. • For
this, I need your help!  As I already did in a test-try with the .space
newsgroup, I've used their own description of Blacktron 1 for my website. • If
readers of other newsgroups such as starwars, space, castle and others • could
send me a description for the other winners, childhood memories about • those
figs, pictures, drawings, paintings, well, just about anything about those • figs,
I'd gladly use the material on my website.  Heck, even poetry or songs
(especially if it's interpreted by a choir made from the newsgroup readers • :-)
)¬ If you want to send me something for the minifig Hall of fame, use my • email
address above and write "mhof material" in the object field.¬¬ Thanks to • all
contributors!¬ ¬ Terry¬ <http://www.rotule.qc.ca>