 Castle / 17555
Re: Knights Kingdom sucks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:57:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson wrote:

Yet that's exactly the mix I preferred when I was 10. You have to let kids
apply their own logic here, and they are not yet interested in "realism".

     I have to agree with that.  When I was young, Robin Hood and his crew
always had this gigantic "hidden" fortress that was generally made to look like
a short stump of an Ewok tree (which was enough that noone could ever find it),
while the evil soldiers always had...well, I guess "fortified hut" would be the
most accurate description.  After all, I'd usually already used all of the cool
pieces on the tree fortress, and the "castle" usually ended up being built in
yellow so I could use all of the sticker-bricks from the Yellow Castle.