 Castle / 17550
17549  |  17551
Subject:
Knights Kingdom sucks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:07:46 GMT

Hey guys,
  I just wanted to rant about knights kingdom. First of all,there are no dragons
or ghosts anymore. Also,the new helmet looks like the minifig is wearing a plate
on their head! The catapult piece also sucks. I think lego should have stuck
with the old design,because this new design requires you to position the
catapult practically right in front of or close to the castle.

  Later,

  Joshua