 Castle / 17554
Re: Who says nobody builds ships?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 05:02:25 GMT

   That’s just plain cryptic. I can picture it coming out of the mist... : ) Very nice use of the grey Time Cruiser hull -- the way you’ve got the colors set out, it carries quite a medieval feel.

Thank you. I had originally planned to make this a sailing ship for the ‘Bulls’ theme, but as time went on I realized the colors didn’t fit too well with the Bulls. I’m pleased with how it turned out, but I’m still unsure of which lego castle theme exactly should take control of the ship.

   Walls too high for the guns to hit at maximum elevation... and *lad sharks*. Where is that thing located -- I’m going to see to it my ships steer clear, thank you very much.

We be welcomin’ any who be seekin’ swashbucklin’ and pillage!

   Anyway, thank you for your time and PLMKWYT. I’ll be trying to keep things much more historically accurate from now on.

Great stuff! And don’t trouble yourself about the ‘accuracy’ if you don’t want too. Build as you please -- I’m pretty sure if it’s got some brand of cannon, a bit of swash buckling, and maybe some sails, .pirates will accept it quite happily.

Thanks for the comments Kenneth! I do appreciate you taking the time to make them.
   Cheers,

Kenneth Tam Brickley’s Cove

-Ben Harris