 Castle / 17535
Re: Who says nobody builds ships?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 02:30:00 GMT

Hello Ben, as a fellow lurker I say welcome! I really like your stuff. There was a thread a little while back about why pirate doesn’t get built as often, I think everyone said it was that pirate needed a higher quality than the other themes. I say you got it down perfect. The ship and the fortress are excellent! I really like when people use the flat tiles for floors, it looks so nice, I wish I had enough of one color to pull that off. Again, everything looks awesome, please share more with us!

e.