  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3701 – 3720 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New MOC: "Prowler" Autonomous Battle Tank

(URL) Click on Image Heh, I finally made use of the precious few sand green elements I had. I have none of those nifty, wide Technic treads, so my only option for building anything close to a futuristic MBT was to make a multiped mecha with a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: More Bluebird fighter pics, was: Blue Pod...

(...) Agreed - minifigs shouldn't gasp for air in space, like in the escape pod in the first M. Falcon set (from Greg Hyland's comics at FBTB.net): (URL) (...) yup, i tried to make the cool overall shape of the ship first, but the pieces i had left (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: Minifig Ice Pick

(...) I don't think there is any unofficial version of this available. I've been thinking of making this part, since I got a set with one at Christmas. But I don't know when I'd get to it. If any other part author makes it first, you should note (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  February Sale Now 15%~50% OFF

Still more price reductions for my February Sale. 15%~30% Off ALL Sets The following NEW FACTORY SEALED sets are the lowest priced sets list on Bricklink at the time of this posting: 4019 Aeroplane: (URL) All That Drives Bucket: (URL) American Flag: (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: Crusader's Trebuchet v2

That great James. Siege weaponary always looks good in black. Fits well with the classic theme I may have to have a go at building this one. Have you tried using a cloth minifig cloak for the bag, you may have to modify ot slightly, but its still (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: A Really Flexible LDraw/POV Animation System? (Was: 8002 destroyer)

That is very cool - combined with the minifig generator and a (potentially POVray-clock-based) keyframer, we would have a minifig animator. However, the primary function of Blobman, which is to codify "poses" into data - basically what you have (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: 2004 American International Toy Fair Pictures on FBTB

[added .castle] (...) And in minifig scale too. Ugh, those swords and armor are dorky-lookin'. I was looking forward to buying a copy or two of 8777 and 8778 based on the Classic-Castle preview pictures. But now, um, no thanks. The shields are kinda (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: "My Lugnet"

(...) It's funny you should mention that. We have the subdomain (URL) my.lugnet.com> with the intention of doing something like this at some point. Suz and I talked about replacing the "Sign In" key in the toolbar with a minifig head that links to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: goodbye... and hello

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:Hs70qo.yow@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) What can we say ?? Thanks to you for all the work done in the name of improving relationships and releasing cracking sets. Part of me says 'hey thats (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: Little jet, fighter

(...) I like it. The way you've used the white slopes on the side of the cockpit is a good idea. I'd like to see a minifig-scale version. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  PDX Highlights

PDX was epic! and here are a few random highlights of the weekend in no particular order. A big thanks to everyone involved in creating such a great event. + Being drawin into the hallway by Todd L, Tim C, and Jon P, (in various stages of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.events)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: 4 Wide Monster Truck

(...) Hey, Great model! I like the size, it is really minifig scale. I like the suspension, usually on a model this size someone wouldn't have any suspension. Erik Bush (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.cad, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: New Rover

"Daron Williams" <ratasaurs@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Hs2zJt.vJ7@lugnet.com... (...) show a (...) will be (...) two (...) I can. (...) I assume you are unaware of what the word 'Bugger' actually means. :) Try a Google definition search if you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  info on some old bricks ?

Yesterday I picked up a bucket of bricks from a thrift store ... (this is usually how these stories begin) and several of the bricks in there caught my eye. Any information would be appreciated. o Two large 10 x 20 lt-gray bricks. Studs on top say (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: Cleaning old Lego

I've got an old electric toothbrush which is great for dusting and cleaning (as long as the dirt isnt to heavy - or sticky) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: A Really Flexible LDraw/POV Animation System? (Was: 8002 destroyer)

I've modified Steve's file so that it will now pose just about any minifig you throw at it. On the negative side, the colors of the minifig's "clothing" has to bet re-set manually via variables On the positive side, it will recognize skeletons! I've (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: Meeting in Sydney (or... learning about Napolean's dates)

(...) Being a medi-evil kinda guy horses are not a problem, neither cannon (if I raid the pirate ships I have sitting around) but big hats? (...) Sounds like a job for the green felt again! (...) I've been working on minifig scale Cathedral (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Cranes at Brickfest PDX

There was a table devoted entirely to cranes at (URL) PDX>! It was a great display, totaling 5 cranes with a combined boom length of over 25 feet :-) There was also a pneumatic powered excavator on display with the cranes. It was great! (3 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) See... I disagree with you on this point. The poor sales of 2004 will have nothing to do with color change. We, the AFOLs may cease buying because of this fact, but that is a drop in the bucket of problems, a mere 5% loss in a world of hurt (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

  Minifig to the minifig 3723?

Hi, I've just got the 3723 this holiday. Great set! Now I'm wondering, can I get a normal little minifig with the same type of overalls as the big one. I think I remember a special ebay auction from LEGO where the 3723 set were sold including a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.303)

More:  Next Page >>