 General / 45520
Re: 2004 American International Toy Fair Pictures on FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:57:30 GMT

[added .castle]

Bryan Beckwith <bbbeckwi@NOSPAMuccs.edu> wrote:
The Galidor scale Knight's Kingdom sets... barf?  The minifig scale sets...

And in minifig scale too. Ugh, those swords and armor are dorky-lookin'.

I was looking forward to buying a copy or two of 8777 and 8778 based on
the Classic-Castle preview pictures. But now, um, no thanks.

The shields are kinda nifty; maybe I'll buy a few of those on bricklink.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>