 Robotics / 22112
Re: New Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:01:39 GMT

"Daron Williams" <ratasaurs@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:Hs2zJt.vJ7@lugnet.com...
I just finished a new rover called Bugger:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/bugger/bugger.html

Also for those who can't view the pictures try going to this site:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2770

The website talks about this some, but Bugger was built mainly to just • show a
function of a tread module that I designed for a mobile robotic arm (I • will be
posting the arm/module in a couple days).

All Bugger is, is two of that module (nicked named TT Module), a RCX and a • two
touchsensor bumper.

I'm also considering making an IR detection version of Bugger and a more
advanced program for the version of Bugger that is shown on both sites.

I'm also going to post a CAD of Bugger and a CAD of the module as soon as • I can.
Well feel free to post comments of any kind. Thanks.

Daron

I assume you are unaware of what the word 'Bugger' actually means. :)
Try a Google definition search if you are (search on the word with 'define:'
before it )

nice rover tho

--
James Stacey