 Robotics / 22110
22109  |  22111
Subject:
New Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:07:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just finished a new rover called Bugger:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/bugger/bugger.html

Also for those who can't view the pictures try going to this site:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2770

The website talks about this some, but Bugger was built mainly to just show a
function of a tread module that I designed for a mobile robotic arm (I will be
posting the arm/module in a couple days).

All Bugger is, is two of that module (nicked named TT Module), a RCX and a two
touchsensor bumper.

I'm also considering making an IR detection version of Bugger and a more
advanced program for the version of Bugger that is shown on both sites.

I'm also going to post a CAD of Bugger and a CAD of the module as soon as I can.
Well feel free to post comments of any kind. Thanks.

Daron