 Robotics / 22127
Re: New Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:25:37 GMT

I finished a CAD of the module used in Bugger. You should be able to build
Bugger from that. It can be downloaded here:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/modules/REMOVE/ttmodule/ttmodule.zip

There are several pictures of the module, the CAD file, parts list, and a
notepad file that explains it in a little more detail, included in the zip file.
The zip file is about 94KB.

I'm keeping the name and trusting that people don't use the vulgar slang
definition of bugger. Also I did add a message to my site and my site on
mocpages explaining the correct definition of Bugger as it applys to my rover.

If you missed it this is the definition that I'm using: Slang. A fellow; a chap:
“He's a silly little bugger, then” (John le Carré).

Also here is a link to the dictionary.com info about the word bugger:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bugger