  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Homestar Runner April Fool

(URL) wont be there after today so try (URL) after that) all I can say is '. . .' (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Gray Tub

"Holger "HoMa" Matthes" <h.matthes@gmx.de> wrote in message news:HvHEKy.12JE@lugnet.com... (...) pieces, (...) nice try would be nice though. (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: MOC: AVC-31 "Typhoon" Planetary Combat Aircraft

Hey Fred, excellent MOC! I especially like how you designed it to be very utilitarian and modular. It also reminds me of the UH-1 Huey helicopter; some of those pics look like glimpses into a futuristic Vietnam-type conflict. The weapons packages (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  NEW auctions ending (Apr 18) SUN night!!

CASTLE WINDOWS, 6 MINIFIG LOTS, CONES, WINGS, PANELS, BEAMS, & MORE!! (URL) auctions coming soon! (I am cleaning out my BrickLink store inventory) Take a look!!!...Aaron. (21 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Busted By A LEGO Web Camera

(URL) 30, 2004 By Tracy Vedder BOTHELL - David and Nathan Sundquist just knew there was something wrong with their computers. "I had seen some stuff popping up on the computer that was weird," said David. They suspected someone was continually (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Brickmodder presents: Mace Windu

Announcing LifeLitesT Series 2. The wireless minifig. The first model in the series is Mace Windu. Mace was a breakthrough in technology allowing him to sport the latest in bm wiring. He has a lightup lightsaber just like series 1 minifigs, but he (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars) !!

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)

(...) Yeah, I forgot to post the picture of the truck bed with a minifig me, mattress, and your mom...that would fully simulate real life, of course. Derek (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Risposta a Matteo Bollini

Io non mi permetto mai di dare giudizi sugli altri come invece fai tu! Soprattutto se non si conoscono i fatti! Quindi ti rispondo velocemente: 1) Il modello 856 è con tutti i SUOI PEZZI ORIGINALI. 2) Il modello 7710 è stato comperato MIB a 160 USD (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Pigs fly, demoniacs are cured, and Jesus puts in one final appearance

(...) That's the same torso as Simon Peter in The Final Appearance -- my custom hairy chest torso. (...) 'shoppery. @8^) (...) That would be handy. (...) Yep. This is one of the rare times where I had the foresight to order a bunch of pigs on (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Paranoie & perversioni...

(...) pertanto (...) salve a tutti, io potrei dire che ho due modi di comportamento: -primo: i set acquistati "per far giocare i figli" 1) acquisto i set delle serie, space (su ebay), Harry Potter, Star Wars, Racers, ecc. con la scusa che sono un (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  P-38 Space Contest Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered. You are all rad and awesome. I'm still building the 4 trophies and I'll show them and display the winners on the contest page in a bit, but until then: The microfig scale winner: (URL) MINI A38 by Miklos Hosszu: The 3 (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.general, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) Not that it matters(it may to her) I saw this style of roof on Suzanne Green (Rich) web site at least a year ago.... (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: New LDraw contest?

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, James Reynolds wrote: ... (...) ... A bunch of really cool ideas there. The DVD could also serve as an ad for Ldraw where appropriate. Projected onto an enormous wall in Legofests, for instance 8-) As for the yearly (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Commissioned Sculpture Pricing Question...

(...) Here's a thought: do it for free. After all, this is a hobby and it sounds like it would be a fun event. The exposure and publicity would be a form of compensation too. Or, think of some alternative ways to make money with this event. How (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: My X-Pod Creations

(...) I'd think you should be able to just match up the 2x ends, and maybe stick the other two orange dots in front of the orange wedges. (...) Oh, I'm not saying that the pincer feet don't look cool. I just don't think it's worth giving up the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.basic)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: 4 Years of BrickCommander!

(...) MMM, Minifig scale Lego dropship *drool* (...) 4 Years only?? It seems like your site has been around longer. Seems like it is one of the only constantly updated lego mech sites out there. I see more new mecha on brickcommander than brickshelf (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Improved minifig heads

(...) Yes, I'd say using torii when possible would be good. I don't think we need to start making fractional torus primitives to fill in gaps, but easy improvements are worth doing. To make really beautiful heads, you should model the parts directly (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: New LDraw contest?

(...) Quarterly sounds pretty realistic. Bi-monthly would be better, but maybe too optimistic. Depends on how many people out there think that they can contribute ... speak up, folks! >Is there any interest in this? Lots!! I'm working on the Ldraw (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: If 3vil can get 3viler...

That's awsome. How's that done? Did you modify the real minifig or just edit it in Photoshop? It looks pretty real, but I've been fooled before. (21 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads

Does anyone have any suggestions for storing low-repetition minifig torsos (and heads)? I'm thinking of those torsos (like those in Island Xtreme sets) which are sufficiently distinctive that you would only use one or two of each in a layout, while (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

More:  Next Page >>