 Town / 7276
Re: Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 05:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Geoff Gray wrote:

   Dude, that’s beautiful. I like the schleim work even though it isn’t tube-schleim. And of course, since I’m a southern boy, it’ll be perfect for me to drive when I come pick up your mother for our weekly date.

Yeah, I forgot to post the picture of the truck bed with a minifig me, mattress, and your mom...that would fully simulate real life, of course.

Derek