  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) Well, this comes down to simple math: if you want to double a threedimensional object in all dimensions, you basically need 2x2x2=8 times the material. Thats the easy answer. Concerning scale: The containers on the ship are 1.6cm wide and (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

Jake: The containers look to be 2 studs wide which makes this about 1/2 minifig scale. Do you know if the design scales up? I mean if you had two (or three) sets could you build it wider and longer and have a minfig scale ship? I guess it comes down (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit

(...) You can go larger than minifig - many ships had figureheads that were 'larger than life' (in many senses of that term). I find a minifig head, on a 2x1 tile (with one stud) on two headlight bricks, with 2 1x1 round plates as breasts works (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Custom signalman (LED mod!)

(...) lugnet.parts.modifications - nice idea that. I'd certainly be able to contribute ;) Nice work Rob! Can't wait to see your minifig miner's helmet complete with white LED. Or shouldn't I be giving you such naughty ideas ;) JB ... dremel well ... (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Moduli Lunapark

(...) Questo dimostra una cosa: non abbiamo pianificato un fico secco. Avremmo dovuto mettere in piedi qualche paginetta con un layout ed assegnare i posti a richiesta, ma ormai è tardi. Se nessuno l'ha ancora fatto, posso fare al volo una semplice (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  (Bricklink) Up to 20% off parts! RARE colors!

My storage area is starting to get full - so I am slashing prices on some of my bulk items! Get BRICKS in these colors: Pink Medium Violet Dark Turquoise Trans-Dark Blue Trans-Dark Pink Trans-Green Brick Trans-Light Blue Trans-Red Trans-Yellow And (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) Excellent! I really like the APC! It has a nice hefty shapem and I really like the greebles, and the front lip/cowl whatever you call it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the pieces that you used for the turret's base, there's no way that (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  James' Castle Project

After a few months of sitting on my hard drive I've uploaded the pictures of my latest project to my site. The project is to build a castle modularly, each time building on the previous so at the end of each stage I havew a full castle. Stages 1-3 (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: minifig scale cargo boat

Thanks for more detailed pictures. The bow and stern detailing is nice. This really encourages me to consider a Great Lakes type freighter. (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: James' Castle Project

"Mark Williams" <Markwms@covad.net> wrote in message news:HwLGtL.21Bv@lugnet.com... (...) landscape (...) look (...) grass a (...) Thanks Mark. you are right, the grass needs to be defined more againt the rocks rather than being flush. I may well (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Miniland

Começou o início da aventura Miniland. Esta escala e filosofia de construção é a minha preferida, mesmo tendo em conta a escala mini-fig. Prometo que com o tempo também hei-de experimentar minifig. Estes moc’s não são sequer experiências, mas sim (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) While on one side I'd say that you're right here, on the other hand some things in proper proportions can get a point across much better. (URL) you've ever seen a real terminal, you'll know it's really overwhelming. I think using 4*6 or 4*8 (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Help finding helmet

(...) Unfortunately, it's not a real LEGO minifig helmet, although I wish it was. The only other piece, besides the helmet, that is not made by LEGO is the flanged mace that someone konks someone else on the head with. (During the part when a guy (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) I agree with Larry here (...) Larry introduced me to this term/concept and this is what I had in mind. The container size is the key. The model seems to have 5 rows of 2-wide containers and you would want 4-wide which IIRC is what the train (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

Hi Terry Great Idea, I would like to participate and in fact I can be the first person to receive it so feel free to send me the minifig. In the meantime you can look for the next stop, of this travel. Here I will take some pictures of the minifig (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Brad Ventura Around the World

Brad Ventura Around the World ===...=== I'm pleased to announce today that the project to send a Minifig in a trip around this big world is about to begin! Brad Ventura, World Explorer, has been selected in a small elite group of Minifigs from (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

(...) Perfect! Please send your complete adress at brad@minifigville.com . The Minifig is about to depart for Ontario, Canada, in a day or two. I'll then choose the second host according to who is closer to the first host, David Koudys. A public (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) Excluding all internal supports and bracing, what we are really concerned about is surface area, since that's the brick we see. If an object is scaled up 2 times, its surface area goes up by a factor of 4. Thus, you would need, at minimum, 4 (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) It's been done before :-) Search for MWT, Minifig World Tour. But that doesn't make it a bad idea, I really like the concept, and would be willing to host a Minifig for a couple of days here in Eskilstuna, Sweden, just as I did for Colin and (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Best broadband

Eclipse or Nildram are both good Eclipse gives you multiple fixed IPs if you ask, but poor binary newsgroup access (if you want that sort of thing) Nildram has better newsgroup access but only one fixed IP (I believe) both are good. BT (imho) isn't (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

More:  Next Page >>