 Local / United Kingdom / 9296
Re: Best broadband
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:24:03 GMT

Eclipse or Nildram are both good
Eclipse gives you multiple fixed IPs if you ask, but poor binary newsgroup
access (if you want that sort of thing) Nildram has better newsgroup access
but only one fixed IP (I believe) both are good. BT (imho) isn't
give http://www.adslguide.org/isps/compare.asp a whizz and make your own
mind up

--
James Stacey
------

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
I'm looking for a good broadband deal and I think I've found a good one, • unless
any of you know better.

http://www.freeuk.net/broadband.php

Is their a better broadband deal available? This one costs between £22.99 • and
£22.49 a month. Their ADSL modem package costs £100 but I think I could • get one
much cheaper.

I find BT basic too basic and this provider gives you 50MB of web space • that I
could use to host my Lego website.

Cheers

Steve