 Castle / 19705
Re: James' Castle Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:06:50 GMT

"Mark Williams" <Markwms@covad.net> wrote in message
news:HwLGtL.21Bv@lugnet.com...

That is simply beautifull. The cliffs... the castle itself, and the • landscape
are amazing. And the courtyards of the castle look great, and the wooden
scaffolding/crane is a very nice touch.

One minor complaint. I dont really like the way your grass and the cliffs • look
together, you should either makes the rocks a bit higher, or make the • grass a
bit lower around the edges...

Great job, and I want to see more of it!

-Mark

Thanks Mark.
you are right, the grass needs to be defined more againt the rocks rather
than being flush. I may well set to correct this as it was originally built
within the constraints of my dark grey and green collection which has since
increased.
thanks for the feedback

--
James Stacey