  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3161 – 3180 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Name: Matthew Jeffery Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1987 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: f''(x) of f(x)=8x^2+4x+2 (at least that's what I'm told. I don't believe it. It's more like about 13 - and will be there forever)/Sold its soul to Kjeld in the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

In lugnet.castle, Derek Schin wrote: (snips) (...) It's not only cute, Derek, it's hot! (Okay, sorry, that was unforgivable...) This is really awfully fun for all its simplicity. The minifig is great, and the perfect use for the light-blue fire. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Name: Ray Gender: Male Year of Birth: Gen-X Rat Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: still playful, still maturing Location: the rough end of Sydney LEGO/home page URL(s): you can find me on Bricklink, ebay, Brickshelf Marital Status: fine Children: (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Brictoria Barracks is up and running

Hi Benjamin I like the barracks building and the 25lb Field gun. Your models could be really improved with better pictures if you have that possibility. It takes some real creativity to create 'modern' armies that don't look like Johnny Thunder (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Medium Mech, "Brawl"

(...) -sinp- Well that is just cool. Of course using parts like that for the head is gonna get me pumped! Boxey, relative minifig scale, Keep going, this is good stuff. I dare ya. For some reason, I really like the feet, along with the head/pilot (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  SW Minifigs for sale

Hi, Having a sale for selected SW Minifigs in my shop - you'll find some very low prices, examples: Darth Maul - $2.07 each Han Solo (falcon) - $7.32 each Han Solo Hoth - $11.07 each Hoth Rebel II (new) - $4.32 each Snowtrooper - $6.57 each And (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Review of the SLAM

So there's a brand new space set on the market. Heard of it? It's the (URL) PCS S.L.A.M.>, built by Admiral Giddens. The kits are available for purchase in (URL) the store here>, or you can get the instructions. (URL) Being a fan of Pre-Classic (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Infinite Improbability Drive

(...) Bram, Tim's point is that the MOC isn't true Minifig scale. --Lenny "No, it’s not the right size to be minfig scale but it would need to be six times the size to fit that criterion. " - Nathan Proudlove (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Ghost Train

Very clever, Bill. And well-executed. I had tried a similar experiment with clear bricks when I made "The Invisible Car" as a concept vehicle for the 2002 Ultimate LEGO Vehicle contest: (URL) ghost probably would have made a more appropriate driver, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  part 47405

can anyone create part 47405? (maersk ship boat base part) i think i figured out a way to enlarge and create a somewhat minifig scale maersk ship. (similar to scale from the launch and load seaport) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  New Knight's Kingdom Prices

I hope I'm not the only one that is slightly disappointed with the new Knights Kingdom. Mostly it's because of the continuing trend by LEGO to make it nearly impossible to buy large quantities of minifigs. They did a nice job last time around by (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Ok, got the McD set today - the slopes in there are exactly what BL calls Violet. its the same color as on the NBA figs, the 8x8 plate and the HP door. If I am not mistaken this McD set came out long before any of these parts did, so thats (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:Hyvvt0.1sC0@lugnet.com... (...) "green", or (...) common (...) affect (...) will get (...) color (...) green), (...) The 'Dark Green' Jake is referring to in this survey is darker than the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: ldraw newbie

(...) Yeah, but there are cross platform toolkits for that sort of thing. I was thinking of using your minifig.ini file. I like the extensibility that it offers. I think I could whip up something portable pretty quick if I saw how you parse the ini (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Intermodal container handler

(...) Thanks for the kudos. The minifig isn't on any kind of rotating chair. The craft was designed so that he is standing when in the container handling orientation. As the design neared completion, I noticed that it looked pretty cool turned 90 (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.314)

  Project: Gundam Completed!

Hey All- I have finally finished doing one of my dreams: building a lego gundam that looks good. Heck, I built two! May I present to you the RX-79 Desert Variant and the RGM-79 Sniper: (URL) Sorry if the pic is a bit big, but I'm proud of them :<) (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Announcing the MOCC

Yea big, yea high, four walls, minifig scale, not 20th century. What was too complicated about the rules? (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  USS Constitution

Always wanted to build a model ship out of LEGO: (2 URLs) Click the picture or: (URL) The ship features two decks below, one top side, 54 LEGO cannons, removable deck plates to check out the inside. The entire models breaks into three sections to (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: ldraw newbie

(...) It's simple. I'll write at post it this weekend. (...) For cross platform compatibiliy, since I can't write a GUI, I have to parse META commands. Here's an example: 0 LDDPMINIFIGGEN HEAD 3626B 14 45 This would output a minifig with the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HxKEsp.tHy@lugnet.com... (...) know how (...) audience (...) there (...) reacting (...) <Snip some exellent points> (...) I agree with you totally on this . I think one of the reasons the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

More:  Next Page >>