 Castle / 19969
Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:59:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Derek Schin wrote:

(snips)

   It’s not exactly a masterpiece, but I think it’s kind of cute.

It’s not only cute, Derek, it’s hot! (Okay, sorry, that was unforgivable...)

This is really awfully fun for all its simplicity. The minifig is great, and the perfect use for the light-blue fire. Idea: Replace the orange fires with green and call it the former alchemy shop!

But yeah- this would be an awesome addition to any CCC setup. I can just imagine it now: smoke pluming above the tallest towers, fire catching on the thatch-roof hut next door, pipe-smoking hobbits running from the scene... So idyllic...

Kevin

PS: GO CAKE!