 Castle / 20000
Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 00:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West wrote:
   You’re right, it is cute. I like that design. I probably won’t steal it though, the smoke is a little dense for me. Hurts my lungs to try to breathe that in.

Well, like someone else suggested, just change the flames to green--I understand that magical flames burn cleaner and won’t leave such a smoky residue.

   Never thought to use LEGO for smoke, always used cotton form medicine bottles. All legal, of course.

Uh, not that I would know, but if you buy a vial of crack on the street I doubt it will have the ball of cotton stuffed inside.

Derek