 Castle / 20001
Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 02:29:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Derek Schin wrote:
   Lenny is always giving me grief for not posting pictures of my stuff. Well, the other night I threw this together and somehow managed to take a picture of it:

Oh no!

It’s not exactly a masterpiece, but I think it’s kind of cute.

Derek
Oh that is so sweet. I really like the design and the smoke. Truly a classic. I just hope you got your mother out of there before it went up in smoke.