 Castle / 19972
Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 03:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Derek Schin wrote:
   Lenny is always giving me grief for not posting pictures of my stuff. Well, the other night I threw this together and somehow managed to take a picture of it:

Oh no!

It’s not exactly a masterpiece, but I think it’s kind of cute.

Derek

This is great! Like others have said, the smoke and the bucket of water are both awesome, as are some of the shapes you made from the flame pieces. You gotta bring that to brickfest, and see if the fire spreads ;)

-Dan Rubin