 Castle / 19990
Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:42:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Derek Schin wrote:
   Lenny is always giving me grief for not posting pictures of my stuff.

And yet you only posted ONE PICTURE, d’oh! But I’m glad to see this posted and I’m glad you’re coming to BrickFest! Now, all you have to do is take pictures of everything you brought to PDX and post that.

heheheh

   Well, the other night I threw this together and somehow managed to take a picture of it:

Oh no!

It’s not exactly a masterpiece, but I think it’s kind of cute.

It’s wonderful! I has such life to it, I love it. My next castle MOC is gonna need some serious life like this one. Awesome.

lenny