 Castle / 19978
Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 04:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Terry Prosper wrote:
   Smoke is nicely done, plus the bucket of water being trown at the fire is really cute. The whole thing deserves to be seen! Maybe a couple more people working with the little fellow would be even better.

Thanks, I think I’ll be bringing it to BrickFest in DC in August (shameless plug!).

I was going to make a bucket brigade but I got lazy. Heck, I didn’t even put a door on the building--my excuse is that it already burned away. Brucey-Wan wants me to have a bald guy with a flame coming out of his head running around...

Derek