  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2161 – 2180 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO stickers for your car?

Like this you mean ?? (URL) couple of Brickish members have car decals as one of our number Rhys Knight produces car decals for a living. They are backed with a magnetic sheet so they can be removed when normality is required :) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.347)

  Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground

(...) Um... How about Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? * Mine car chase (BIG MISTAKE! I TOLD YOU THE LEFT TUNNEL!) * Fire/Lava pit for sacrificing * Underground Dam for.. flooding * Conveyor belts/buckets/rock crusher Plus you already have the (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.underground)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale Tachikoma

(...) Aw, he's cute. And... he's a pet. And he carries a puppy. This tank appears to make friends, not war. Thanks for the underside shot too. That's great insight to the construction. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re-opening and additions at Brick Piles

I've just re-opened and added some nice parts : - Red macaroni bricks NEW - Light grey minifig swords - Light yellow breads - Black minifig heads - Dark grey 2*3 45 degrees sloped bricks And many more things! Visit Brick Piles now, (URL) Jan-Albert (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Spanish Galleon

(...) Hello James, there are 98 cannons in the whole ship, but most of them are somewhat "faked" - they are only light-gray minifig heads or 1x1 round bricks, fixed into technic holes inside the ship Marmaris (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.pirates)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) How's this for a "big risk": I say, scrap the 9 volt system, and produce specialized train parts (from the trucks on up) that are to scale with "O" gauge. Have AFOLs use existing trucks, motors, couplers, and track currently used (and already (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  MOC: Minifig-scale Tachikoma

Since Lenny was kind enough to highlight the little bugger, I guess I should at least post a bit about it: (URL) Click me!>> It's taken me two months of waiting for parts to arrive via Bricklink, but it's finally done - a minifig scale Tachikoma (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Tonari No Totoro. (My Neighbor Totoro)

thats fantastic. You can actually tell where in the film its from without you saying :) spot on. So your doing the catbus next right ;) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Reloading MPD into Minifig generator

(...) (snip) for the arms and hands try the following (after creating the minifig): 1. group the arms with their hands. 2. next rotate this group (along the x-axis) head and accessories (hair,hats etc.) need to be grouped as well. rotating the legs (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground

(...) From what I've heard, there was some "really cool stuff" slated for the second phase of the Underground theme. Unfortunately, it sounds like it never quite lived up to their expectations, so they didn't run with the new theme. Adventurers was (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.underground)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Trade wanted: Female minifigs, heads, hairpieces, torsos

My six year old daughter Jenny wants more girls for the Lego collection! I'm interested in female minifig heads, hairpieces and torsos. I can offer male minifigs (blue/white football team), and I am open for discussions about other pieces, although (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Review of 7075 Captain Redbeard's Pirate Ship

I am a fan of large sailing vessels, and I have several around the house, and a large appetite for shipbuilding supplies... BUT: [LEGOSet 7075] $A50, 132Pcs – Am I crazy? That’s nearly 38c a piece! Well, perhaps I am crazy, but then I am a fan of (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.reviews, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Stuttgart Tram in 6-wide

(...) How 'bout a grey minifig head stud reliefed into the space in front of the driver's controls? Or a grey piston head (Although I'm not sure about how you'd attach it.) These two came to mind after I asked myself what is smaller than a 2x2 round (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: lookinf for info on 1/16th offset building techniques.

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:IGHM6x.G1I@lugnet.com... (...) (snippage) (...) I do apologize for having to redirect back to lugnet.build but I tried emailing you and your old ISPs mailserver bounced the message (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Can colors be part of description for "(Complete)" parts on Peeron?

I did an inventory of loose pieces that I bought. Peeron really helped me identify possible sets using the minifig pieces. I could then identify more parts using their set inventories. 1. Can "(Complete)" parts use more than one color? When people (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.inv)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany

Kelly McKiernan wrote in message ... (...) found (...) Wow. Apart from the greatness of the model, that is a truly mind-boggling number of minifigs. When I did my (by comparison tiny, but 40" x 30") stadium it was amazing how many figs it took to (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: modern non-minifig Pirate sets?

The new Juniorized pirates are a HUGE disappointment as they are intended for 4 year olds. They just don't compare to the superior 1989-1995ish traditional minifig pirate sets. They have zero appeal to me, but I think perhaps there may be a few (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.pirates)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Minifig-scale Motorcycle

In lugnet.announce.moc, Josh Jenkins wrote: Hey legohaulics! Here is a MOC of mine, a bike scaled well to a minifig. Motorcycles are one of the harder things to build in legos, and I think I captured it fairly well. The chopper does seat a minifig, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Re: SCLTC FRRD 2005 Photos

(...) Well, one member in particular, my mom, Susan, worked tirelessly graveling practically every curve and switchtrack in the layout! (...) I'm glad you like the pictures. As the photographer, I thank you =). I try to take 'all LEGO' shots in (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

  Quick review of #7259 ARC-170 Starfighter

Just picked this one up at my local consignment shop (which, to my joy, happens to now be carrying new as well as used Lego, which means I can bring in old stuff I don't want, they sell it and I can use the credit to defray the costs of new stuff!). (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.346)

More:  Next Page >>