 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 371
Re: Tonari No Totoro. (My Neighbor Totoro)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:38:41 GMT

thats fantastic. You can actually tell where in the film its from without
you saying :)
spot on. So your doing the catbus next right ;)

--
James Stacey
------

"Todd Kubo" <tsunamikubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello!
I waited to post once I finally completed the MOC. Been working on • probably my
last big grey MOC.

Presenting Totoro!

Background: This is a peice based upon the character from a Hayao Miazaki
animation from the 1988 Movie. There is a scene where the children are • awaiting
the arrival of their father from the city bus, when a spirit of the forest
arrives to wait for his own transportation. (A Catbus)

Notes on the MOC:
It's about 3ft tall, about 20in in Diameter. It's completely hollow and
amazingly not supported by and internal framework. (Trust me, but I'm not
reopening this unless I drop it.)

The Umbrealla is all Technic work, thanks to some great tips from Wayne • Hussey a
fellow SEALUGger.

Cheers!
T. Kubo