 General / 50648
Re: LEGO stickers for your car?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:50:49 GMT

Like this you mean ??

A couple of Brickish members have car decals as one of our number Rhys
Knight produces car decals for a living.
They are backed with a magnetic sheet so they can be removed when normality
is required :)

--
James Stacey
------

"Christopher Masi" <cjmasi@*nogarbageplease*rcn.com> wrote in message
So, I was thinking about the Cult of LEGO and the Cult of Macintosh (I
have dual membership), and wondered if adult LEGO fans would put LEGO
logos on their cars like Apple nuts do. A couple of friends indicated
that they would.

I would.

Anyway, I was just thinking out loud.

Chris