  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Vem har renderat minifig-skelettet?

För några månader sedan hittade jag ett pov-rayad bild på ett minifig-skelett. Det var så ballt att jag hade det som windowstapet ett tag. Jag är nästan helt säker på att det var "Made in Sweden". Då det uppenbarligen är gjort för pov-ray, borde det (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Lego Halloween Costume Ideas...

(...) I suggest that you carry a minifig that looks like your costume. That way, when someone says "what the heck are you?" you can show the minifig to them for a comparison. :) Ben Roller (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

Minifig Box #2 shipped to Onyx on the 12th. -John Van Phil Watt <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:37FEB9DB.CE91C9...ink.net... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  SpaceCase Auction Announcement

Yes, it is time again for another auction. I'm calling this one "Space Case" as I have been in the ozone for the last month or so with computer troubles. Anyhow, all that should be fixed now. Following is a list of the sets that will be in this (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

Tobias Möller skrev i meddelandet ... (...) För varje ställe dom passerar läggs det ner vykort och fotografier i lådan - ja till och med extra Lego-bitar. (...) Så många? Jag känner bara till 4-5 stycken, dvs. vi som skriver här... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

Tobias Möller skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Ja, Jill och Gary startade för något (några?) år sedan, men tystnade ganska fort - två tre ställen bara. Jag vet inte om dom försvann, eller intresset bara var lågt. Så Colin och Wanda är egentligen MWT II (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Sorry for another late response. Awhile back I started scanning old Mania magazines, and learned something about this Lego Island game. Lego Island was the first Lego video game. When it was first released, it included a comic, which I thought was (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) Lego (...) a (...) came (...) Thats very possible - I think I worded that badly ("by the time the next three games were released, mini-figs were the chosen premium" would have been better). I think its safe (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  New Lego model pages at my Website

Hey all, Just kinda a preview -- I added my minifig-scale Droideka and some microfig-scale models to my Web page. Check it out at the bottom of: (URL) don't think there's anything there that I haven't already posted to LUGNET; I figured that folks (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) You just had too high of expectations. Personally, I liked running over minifigs with my virtual motorcycle and watching them fall to bits and come together again. I thought the opening movie was very cool too. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) <snip> (...) I bought this game and played it for about 10 mins. before scratching my head and giving up on it...but I tried it again every couple of months or so until one day it clicked :) with me. This is really a wonderful game for (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Yellow School Bus...

On Sat, Oct 02, 1999 at 04:45:29AM +0000, Steven Broughton asked about a yellow school bus: Here is a nifty minifig scale one: (URL) marked as by "Bill T.", I'm not sure exactly who he is (yet), but I'm relatively new here. Ciao! (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  My take on "Remote Control Switch Design"

Hello All, I've posted a web page devoted to my motorized switch/point design. I've laden it heavily with photos and closeups, but I'm not holding anybody's hand at this point - mostly theory instead of how-to. Hopefully, you'll get some insights (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Rpr's big auction.

Hi, it's been a while, but I'm back :-) Again a new auction by rpr. It took a long time because alot of good stuff went into trades and a lot of other things went on in my life (it's all about priorities :-) This auction contains some left-overs (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Tobias Möller skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Sean och Alicia McInnis i Kanada < argus@netcom.ca > -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

Tobias Möller skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Där ser man, lägger man bara ihop tillräckligt många, så blir det några stycken! Jag har nog sett/hört talas om dom flesta, men kom inte ihåg alla när jag sa 4-5. Vi får väl inte glömma bort våra (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Oh yes, minifig box #2 was well worth it. There was a large selection of decent figs, this box was much better than minifig box#1. (...) this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  FA(eBay) Star Wars Minifigs

Here they are. I've broken them up into lots of categories. Hoth Soldier Minifig Pack (3 figs) (URL) Droid Minifig Pack (4 figs) (URL) Trooper Minifig Pack (4 figs) (URL) Pilot (Biggs) Minifig Pack (3 figs) (URL) Minifig Pack (8 figs) (URL) Minifig (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Auction V update

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

  My favorite Adventurer sets

I'm really enjoying the Adventurer's theme (though the '98 sets are considerably better than the '99 sets in my opinion). Here are the top models (again in my opinion): 5909 - Treasure Raiders Really just a minifig pack but the biplane and car are (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.866)

More:  Next Page >>