  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 1356 Stunt Man Catapult Cheap

(...) Heh, they're all gone, I now have 15 of em. Now I can do the 15 stunt man salute. *cough cough* Okay, bad joke. Whatever happened to the Studio series, btw? I mean, Steven Spielberg as a minifig rocks. (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Darkageinosis: Research for a Cure

After suffering from increased symptoms of Dimageanomia for over a year, I am now fearful that recent tests will read positive that my condition has deteriorated into Darkageinosis. This fearful and frightening disease occurs when bacteria of the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  “Halloween Vig Contest Entry - Bad Exorcist”

Here's my entry for the halloween contest: A bad exorcist. Banishing demon is not always fun. Especially when this particular demon is The Demon itself. Largely inspired by the movie, I did some modification to cope with minifig limited mobility and (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) One random thought from out of the blue: Several people have commented that they now primarily use the web interface for reading. When this is used, you see the whole thread no matter where it has wandered. Perhaps the web interface should by (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

racial
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)

(...) Well, I have to say I'm of the mind to think that it was probably another brand. To my knowledge, Lego has never released a non-minifig-scale castle or pre-1600's ship that hasn't been minifig scale, with the possible arguable exception of the (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Indian EMU

(...) Sure, but you can't defy the laws of geometry, Captain! The shape of the loco is clearly a rectangle, so if you chose to limit yourself and create it 6 wide, then (as Lar pointed out) it needs to be a lot shorter. So short, in fact, that it (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

"Rob Antonishen" <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3644709b0509121...ail.com... (...) (URL) > > (...) That could equally well describe the Miyazaki film 'Laputa' I bet thats slightly better known too :) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Indian EMU

(...) Well, maybe precise was too exact a term:-) But I figure it like this: I assume a scale of 1:48 (which is "O" scale). O scale model railroad locos are 8 studs wide, but LEGO track gauge is wider than O scale track gauge. So in essence, LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Re: 2006 sets

(...) I think that Lego are trying to use the pieces in new ways (which is what Lego is all about really). Those sets are most definitely minifig scale. If you look closely, they do actually have a mix of large, one-use parts and small, normal (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Schematic for inchworm

Hi, I've gotten into drawing schmeatics lately. I just finished a hairy one for a hexapod with three leg grouls (hex464). I decided to try something simpler so I drew up a schematic for my inchworm. I know Bob Kojima wanted to see this a few years (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Windsor.... dove le comari hanno ben poco da stare allegre !

Ciao a tutti, sono appena tornato da un giretto in UK a caccia di carrelli elevatori usati. Rientrando verso Gatwick mi sono trovato a 6 miglia da Windsor... come resistere? L'ingresso del parco, poco fuori dalla cittadina, è magnifico, una larga (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Re: The Minifig Macro - walk that minifig

(...) Yes, I started my LDA2001 project in the second half of the year 2001. In September 2001, I put the project on ice and have just made a handful of lame attempts to restart it. I may have the time to pick it up by the middle of September this (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Re: New Pricing??

(...) to, (...) ponder. (...) Suppose (...) Offence is a subjective assessment made by the observer. I note also that a man who makes a joke about his own racial group is a wit, while the man who makes a joke about another racial group is a bigot (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

racial
(score: 0.360)

  Model Team Fomula 1 Racer.

(2 URLs) MOCpage> (URL) Brickshelf Folder> Well, most of the info is already on the MOCpage so repeating it here would be kind of redundant. In a nutshell: 1:17 scale (give or take) -motorized intelligent (yeah, right) steering and propulsion (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

A 180 degree oval turn of track fits perfectly with the shorter dimension of my old lab demo table, so I set up a long oval (to get the trains past the sink) and crashed some of my Lego trains together to demonstrate conservation of momentum and (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC

A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC ===...=== Hi everyone. I thought that some of you might be interested in a recently completed custom minifig of mine - a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in dismounted full dress scarlet. Thanks to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town) !!

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  Re: Stargate

(...) So If I wanted to put together a SG1 team in minifig scale, I took a look through the Bricklink Minifig Head category and came up with: Jack O'Neil: (URL) or (URL) with (URL) in light grey or a backwards cap (URL) Samantha Carter: (URL) with (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  WIP: Unnamed Minifig Scale Ship

This is not an official SW starship, though some design elements were derived from the Venator. It's more of an escort/attack cruiser much smaller in size but fast, deadly and deploys frontline clonetroopers. The light gray with dark gray and dark (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  Re: LDA2005 Progress Report

(...) October 2, 2005 Dear Diary, Most of this weekend, I've worked on the L3P Options panel instead of playing around with the program as planned. The new features make a much nicer output, so it has been worth the delay. Progress in my todo-list (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.359)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Samson and Delilah

(...) Good point, and I agree with your solution. (...) On the topic of customization of that hairpiece, this reminds me of Pat Morgan's customized (URL) Saxon>. Bill Vollbrecht did something very similar with his (URL) Willy Wonka>. (...) Go to (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.359)

More:  Next Page >>