 Local / Australia / 13519
Re: Stargate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:24:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
   Hi all,

At Leviathan, some of us were discussing how the new droid trifighter looked like a parts set for a stargate.

Who knew one might turn up at Port Block?

Cool! But I wanna see the you do the watery “waves” when it’s activated ;)

ROSCO

So If I wanted to put together a SG1 team in minifig scale, I took a look through the Bricklink Minifig Head category and came up with:

Jack O’Neil: or with in light grey or a backwards cap

Samantha Carter: with in reddish brown (no blonds in Lego?)

Daniel Jackson: with in brown.

and Teal’ C: with no hair (isn’t there a “bald” hat in Lego - to hide the stud?) or wearing a stocking cap (also called a toque here in the north).

But I am stumped as to uniforms.

Is there NO modern “fatigue” style torsos in either olive or sand?

-Rob A>