 Local / Australia / 13273
Re: Stargate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 23:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
   Hi all,

At Leviathan, some of us were discussing how the new droid trifighter looked like a parts set for a stargate.

Well, you’d need three to build a gate of a single colour (with enough parts left over to build another of two colours), and I’m not yet happy with the chevrons, but the size is almost perfect and the proportons are good. All manner of interesting and useful parts, and the set is worth about A$25.

Who knew one might turn up at Port Block?

Cool! But I wanna see the you do the watery “waves” when it’s activated ;)

ROSCO