 Local / Australia / 13274
Re: Where House Sail Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 04:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Brad, can you please contact me since I have been trying to get hold of you and
sent payment before it was due as you will see in the e-mails...

Thanks

Mel

The email from Lugnet just arrived for this, 2:35pm Monday.

I have received close to 100 emails in the last few hours. Email server is
catching up on all the delayed emails.

-Brad