 Local / Australia / 13262
Re: Where House Sail Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 04:49:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
If someone is going later and reads this before they go, For interstate shoppers
I was missing Target Bus packs, Paproka and Monkey belville sets, Vladek
encounters from Knights kingdom and mini star destroyers. If any of these show,
email (or purchase and I'll get the money to you asap).

James (who's off to start posting out piles of LEGO)

Was there just after 9am and scored an employee car park near the checkouts.
Would have been 8:30am but I just couldn't resist doing laps on the M2 :( They
let people in about 9:40am considering the 50+ crowd there already.

I made it through 3 times. Time from the end of the line to the cash checkout
was about 80 minutes on my last trip, about 30 minutes for the first two.

They also were 'pacing' the good stuff, so you might be lucky on Fri/Sat. I
noticed the mini buses were one of the sets they were putting out a box or two
at a time.

Target Knight Bus copacks, they had about 50 of them, scored 6 (all gone by
second time through).

Vladek encounters, not a chance, my number 1 set. They had 300+ first trip (I
used the first trip to get other peoples orders), second trip, I emptied the
pallet (about 10pm). Scored 146 of these.

Mini SDs, none. They had mini gunships and mini at-ats.

On the third trip, I picked up 3 Beville palace sets (50 minute wait to get back
in, hope the people I bought them for appreciate this!). Also emptied the last
of the mini buses, 126 total.

The target spiderman copacks come with a cheap plastic 'tub' and the #4097 200
basic bricks in a canister was marked down to $3.00. Still passed on them.

The HTO sport sets were just the cheap basketball promos (Kmart, $4.00) and the
technic hockey sets (BigW, $2/3).

-Brad
('sorry sir, the yellow t-shirts are for employees only')